NO SPAM. NO DRAMA. NO ADS.

• WELCOME TO DOUBLE VISION. WE'RE A SUPERNATURAL ROLE PLAY SET IN THE MODERN NIGHTS IN THE SUNNY STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND OUR LORE FOLLOWS THE RULES ESTABLISHED IN WHITE WOLF'S WORLD OF DARKNESS UNIVERSE. WHEN FIRST REGISTERING ON THE SITE PLEASE DO SO WITH A OOC ACCOUNT ALL IN CAPITALS.

07 - MORTALS
    09 - KINDRED
    00 - KUEI-JIN
    00 - GAROU
    00 - WITCHES
    00 - GHOULS
    01 - HUNTERS
  • KAAY
    MASEY
    Name
    Name

•  
    Add Reply
    New Poll

where do you end and I begin?, tag: elaisz
    HENRIK MALTHE
     Posted: Aug 4 2014, 01:10 AM
    PLAYED BY KAAY
    YEARS OLD
    Denmark, 940 AD
    KINDRED [A]
    21 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: Aristocrat OF Society.
    CAMARILLA
    VENTRUE
    PB: Jensen Ackles
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Since making the decision to stay in LA on a more permanent basis, Henrik hadn't seen much of Eliasz. Not that they were always connected at the hip. They both had their own things they enjoyed doing and they respect enough to know that sometimes they still needed some alone time. And well Eliasz seemed to have found this whole new born art thing he'd been interested in and well at times Henrik was just too damn old and set in his ways. It seemed that his restoration company was far to boring for his childe to get behind which was probably the truth.

Regardless after almost a full week of seeing very little of one another they'd settled on having an actual 'date' night. Something they hadn't done in perhaps too long if he couldn't even recall it. Having decided to meet at this small rustic bar not to far from where their haven was, Henrik knew it was perfect for them. Loud, crowded and with a predisposition to darker lightening that would allow them to simply blend in better with the humans inside. After all this was suppose to be a normal night for them. Or well as normal as possible considering it usually ended with them sharing blood and the like.

Knowing that Eliasz was going to meet him at the bar, Henrik left his car at home knowing that it would be easier to walk back afterwards than risk some punk messing with his baby. Throwing his well broken in leather jacket over top of the long sleeved burgundy shirt he was wearing, Henrik force himself out of his apartment, and down the street arriving at the bar almost a full twenty minutes before they were even suppose to meet. He never could be late, not even if he tried. But it didn't really matter, he'd go and grab their usual table while he waited for Eliasz to show.

He'd been lost in his thoughts when he finally entered and it was only the sudden presence of his hand on his back that broke him out of his thoughts and even before he'd said anything, the touch alone had pretty much told him who it was. Everyone had their own tune of energy to them. Something that anyone with even a little bit of power could read and he couldn't deny that he was happy to see him. He as always happy to see him, no matter where they were or what was going on. "Thought you'd stood me up." He tossed out with a grin before grabbing a hold of his hand and pulling him forward for a proper kiss.

tag: eliasz
    IDEK how many words
    notes: woo date night
    made by jazmine at caution 2.0
    PMEmail
    ^
    ELIASZ KOŁA
     Posted: Aug 4 2014, 01:46 PM
    PLAYED BY HARLEY
    YEARS OLD
    Podole, 1502
    KINDRED
    17 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: ONLY OFF ARTISTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTURE
    PB: Jared Padalecki
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

TAGGED: Henrik Malthe
    COUNT: 367
    NOTES: ---
    LA was gorgeous, someplace that he didn't want to leave any time soon. It was always bustling with life, the city was easily an accessible hunting ground for him and for many other vampires. It had become home and he was eager to make his spot in the LA social ladder. He was a big supporter of the arts and had started to paint in his spare time. He'd met up with other artists in the city and had been busy since, paining, being a subject, and the likes.

Becoming busy, he hadn't seen much of his Sire for nearly a week and they had agreed upon a date. It was pleasant and the idea of just relaxing in a bar was pleasant. Although, he wanted to go to the cinema. He wanted to do more, go dancing, possibly even. But, he was content to stay at the bar all the same.

He checked his watch and saw he had forty-five minutes before he had to meet his partner. He drove from the small studio he had been at and stopped in front of their apartment. It had taken him twenty minutes to get home, and he would be cutting his time short if he cleaned up like he desperately needed to. Instead of grabbing a shower, Eliasz simply grabbed a sponge and washed the dried paint from his hands and off his face. He changed into a pair of dark jeans, ones that hugged his hips and accented his figure. He pulled on a pastel pink dress shirt and his favorite sandals before he left for the bar. With a smile, he made it just on time.

He placed his hand on the small of his Sire's back and he gave a happy grin to Henrik as he spoke. “I wouldn't dream of standing you up. How long have you been waiting? You weren't in our little safe haven so, at least twenty minutes, right?” He pouted softly. “You didn't need to come so early...” He whispered and then kissed him back and slid an arm around the older man's shoulders. “Besides, I've missed you. I wouldn't miss this chance to be out with you.”
    PM
    ^
    HENRIK MALTHE
     Posted: Sep 30 2014, 08:41 PM
    PLAYED BY KAAY
    YEARS OLD
    Denmark, 940 AD
    KINDRED [A]
    21 POSTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTRUE
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

No he supposed that Eliasz wouldn't be able to stand him up. Despite being over 500 years old now, he still held a horrible poker face and lying to Henrik was a feat pretty much impossible to do. Still the moment Eliasz had settled on the booth next to him his day hadn't seemed so long.

"I know you wouldn't. You're too afraid of what lengths I'd go too, to track you down." He murmured softly a matching grin on his lips as he spoke. It was truth that Henrik hadn't been waiting all that long but he also hadn't taken his time getting to the club. He just had this things about being to a function (of any kind) early. It was simply a control thing. He liked to make sure that nothing could go wrong and to do that he needed to have enough time to inspect everything that might go wrong. At Eliasz's comment he chuckled softly, brushing his thumb over his bottom lip as he pouted.

"And then we'd never have made it out of the flat. You know that as well as I do." Regardless this was suppose to be their 'normal' night out. The one time when they simply tried to be themselves and keep those from suspecting there might be something wrong with them. "And I can tell from looking at you, you were in somewhat of a rush. You missed a smudge of paint on your cheek darling. Very sloppy." He teased again with a wide grin. Really he couldn't careless. He knew Eliasz art made him happy. And that's really all that mattered to Henrik.

IDEK how many words
    PMEmail
    ^
    ELIASZ KOŁA
     Posted: Oct 5 2014, 03:07 PM
    PLAYED BY HARLEY
    YEARS OLD
    Podole, 1502
    KINDRED
    17 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: ONLY OFF ARTISTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTURE
    PB: Jared Padalecki
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

QUOTE (ELIASZ KOŁA @ Aug 4 2014, 02:46 PM)
    TAGGED: Henrik Malthe
    COUNT: ###
    NOTES: ---
    Imagining what lengths Henrik would have gone to track him down if he had in fact stood his Sire up, Eliasz gave a small laugh. He knew that Henrik would go to the ends of the Earth for him if he had to, still, the night was young and Eliasz was happy to be out with his partner and just enjoying their time together without worrying about anything.

“I'm not afraid of you. You're a total sweetheart. Couldn't hurt a fly.” He said lightly with a shrug of his shoulders. That was totally false though, he knew how dangerous Henrik could be. How deadly the elder vampire was. Still, he kept his pout simple, thinking of how Henrik had left their haven early and he'd missed him. Gently, he nipped Henrik's thumb when it brushed over his lip and his pout slowly transformed into a smirk.

“And you act as if I have no self-control. I resent that. I think we still would have made it out.” He argued light-heartedly. Still, it was enjoyable. Just going out on a date, having a laugh as they stayed out under the moonlight.  Blinking when Henrik said he'd missed a smudge of paint on his cheek, he would have blushed if it were possible. “I was in a bit of a rush, I wanted to be on time for you. Oh, I washed my face, too. I shouldn't have paint on my face, still.” He huffed softly and picked up a napkin from the table and rubbed at his face, sure enough, dry paint flaked off.

“So, my love... Do tell what you've done today.”

PM
    ^
    HENRIK MALTHE
     Posted: Jan 17 2015, 07:00 PM
    PLAYED BY KAAY
    YEARS OLD
    Denmark, 940 AD
    KINDRED [A]
    21 POSTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTRUE
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Henrik thought over what he'd done. It hadn't been much. His meeting with Kat the night before had left him uneasy and while he wasn't sure how Eliasz would take to the new that his grandsire was in town, it wasn't something that he felt like bringing to light just yet. It was odd to think that Henrik was starting to omitting things he was doing but he knew he was doing it to keep Eliasz safe. After all his plan to up spur Lacroix could potentially paint them with targets and that was the last thing that he truly wanted to do. Instead he'd much rather focus on the hear and now.

"It was boring really. I went over a few legal documents for the gallery show and met with the toreador from NYC that is overseeing the whole thing. Other than that I slept." He offered with a slight shrug of his shoulder. Many of the younger kindred considered him to be stuck in his old ways. That traditions and whatnot were to be left in the past as the modern nights settled upon them. "I did however hear whispers that you ran into someone from our past? Or at least someone who looked like them? How is dear old Mathias?"

IDEK how many words
    PMEmail
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    Fast Reply
    New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
    Illusion of Grandeur The Kingdom of Nightingale The Power of Two Death Waits for No One Nothing Else Matters Shake the Sky RP LOVERS Fall from Grace Blood Charmed & Dangerous 

SKINNED BY WHAT KATY DID. TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET. SLIDER HEADER BY RING WANG.