NO SPAM. NO DRAMA. NO ADS.

• WELCOME TO DOUBLE VISION. WE'RE A SUPERNATURAL ROLE PLAY SET IN THE MODERN NIGHTS IN THE SUNNY STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND OUR LORE FOLLOWS THE RULES ESTABLISHED IN WHITE WOLF'S WORLD OF DARKNESS UNIVERSE. WHEN FIRST REGISTERING ON THE SITE PLEASE DO SO WITH A OOC ACCOUNT ALL IN CAPITALS.

07 - MORTALS
    09 - KINDRED
    00 - KUEI-JIN
    00 - GAROU
    00 - WITCHES
    00 - GHOULS
    01 - HUNTERS
  • KAAY
    MASEY
    Name
    Name

•  
    Add Reply
    New Poll

No one mourns the WICKED, Azureus' shipper
    ELIASZ KOŁA
     Posted: Aug 3 2014, 07:42 PM
    PLAYED BY HARLEY
    YEARS OLD
    Podole, 1502
    KINDRED
    17 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: ONLY OFF ARTISTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTURE
    PB: Jared Padalecki
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Yes, Goodness knows, the Wicked's lives are lonely. Goodness knows the Wicked die alone. It just shows, when you're wicked you're left only on your own. Yes, Goodness knows the Wicked's lives are lonely. Goodness knows the Wicked cry alone. Nothing grows for the Wicked, they reap only what they've sown.
    Eliasz Koła

Eliasz is 512 years old, he is part of the Ventrue clan and his sire is Henrik Malthe. Eliasz was born into Polish nobility and was well versed in many fine things. He can be spoiled at times but, is generally approachable and friendly even to a stranger. To those that know him, he is either Eliasz or Elijah. Elijah is used primarily by those younger than him, be it mortal or immortal.

Eliasz's lover is his sire, having been lovers when he was still mortal. He is monogamous and will not look for another lover.

More to come.

As mentioned, Eliasz is in a relationship with his sire.

Friendships and whatnot to be added.

Reply code:
    CODE
    [dohtml]<center><div style="width: 290px; background: white; padding: 10px;"><div style="width: 290px; height: 0px; border-top: 3px double #373737; margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 25px;"><div style="background: #373737; padding: 8px; font: 12px/12px times; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: white; display: inline-block; position: relative; top: -16px;">

Eliasz and Name

</div></div><div style="width: 290px; font: 11px/12px times; text-align: justify; color: #373737; letter-spacing: 1px; padding-bottom: 15px; border-bottom: 25px solid #373737;">

Text goes here!

</div></div><a href="http://shine.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=55"><div style="width: 290px; text-align: right; font: 10px/11px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-top: 5px;;">&copy;</div></a></center>[/dohtml]
    PM
    ^
    ELLIOT PARKS
     Posted: Aug 3 2014, 08:13 PM
    PLAYED BY KAAY
    YEARS OLD
    london, england
    MORTAL [A]
    59 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: human
    NEUTRAL
    NURSING STUDENT
    PB: harry styles
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Eliasz and Elliot/Mathias
    Okies so here this goes. Elliot here is the mortal reincarnation of Mathias Scriven. He was roughly embraced the same time as Eliasz was by his own lover/sire Nicholas. So I think there's a good chance that the four of them might have crossed paths with each other if we wanted too. Mathias however was killed by a vampire hunter and has only just been reincarnation some odd 500 years later. He's a nursing student working at the hospital downtown la, and because of his reincarnation issues, still remembers parts of his life as Mathias as well as still possess a thirst for blood. So yeah take that and run with it if you'd like, I think it could be fun. Oh yeah and he's a musician so he could potentially be a feeding target for Eliazs if you want.
    ©

Eliasz and Bryan
    Bryan is my mortal hunter character. He's a lab techie who works at UCLA and is a computer genius. He however hasn't been in the hunting business long, as he's only recently found his mother's journals that are slowly sheding light on her secret double life as a vampire hunter. Not sure what we could do with these two unless maybe he or Henrik is mentioned in one of the journals?
    ©
    PMEmail
    ^
    ELIASZ KOŁA
     Posted: Aug 3 2014, 08:23 PM
    PLAYED BY HARLEY
    YEARS OLD
    Podole, 1502
    KINDRED
    17 POSTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTURE
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Eliasz and Elliot
    One tiny problem. Eliasz is only 512 years old, counting from his birth, not his rebirth. If it's been 500 years then Eliasz was just a boy. Unless it's been under 500 years and it's closer to 475 years since death. But, I do like the idea of it all the same. I like the idea that Eliasz would have known Mathias and possibly have been friends. I also like the idea of Eliasz having Elliot as a potential target for a feeding. I feel like Eliasz would feel guilty after feeding because it's so clearly his friend but, the mortal isn't Mathias, and yet he looks the same.
    ©

Eliasz and Bryan
    I think it'd be an interesting idea to run with, one or both of the vampires being mentioned in the hunter's journal and then Bryan running into Eliasz.
    ©

PM
    ^
    ELLIOT PARKS
     Posted: Aug 3 2014, 08:34 PM
    PLAYED BY KAAY
    YEARS OLD
    london, england
    MORTAL [A]
    59 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: human
    NEUTRAL
    NURSING STUDENT
    PB: harry styles
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Ooh yeah. My math skills are just horrible. So yeah if we make it a little less than there would be a slight overlap. Either way I think it would be fun to have a modern day run in with Elliot and Eliasz and Eli not even having a clue who he is (Because remembering Nick was hell in a handbasket as it were.) So i'd be good for momentary freak out. And the idea of someone else trying to feed off him is just a delicious dilemma.
    ©

Eliasz and Bryan
    And I'm all for that if you are too. I can get a thread up started for both of them if you want. Or we can share starters.
    ©

PMEmail
    ^
    ELIASZ KOŁA
     Posted: Aug 3 2014, 10:53 PM
    PLAYED BY HARLEY
    YEARS OLD
    Podole, 1502
    KINDRED
    17 POSTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTURE
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

I very much so like this. I can only imagine poor Eli's reaction to Eliasz wanting to feed off him. But, I also imagine Eliasz would then freak out because he looks like Mathias but, isn't!
    ©

Eliasz and Bryan
    I'm totally up for it. If you wouldn't mind writing up the starters, I'll get the next round of starters. We'll probably end up with 20,000 threads.
    ©
    PM
    ^
    HENRIK MALTHE
     Posted: Aug 4 2014, 01:25 AM
    PLAYED BY KAAY
    YEARS OLD
    Denmark, 940 AD
    KINDRED [A]
    21 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: Aristocrat OF Society.
    CAMARILLA
    VENTRUE
    PB: Jensen Ackles
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

PMEmail
    ^
    HEATHER POE
     Posted: Sep 30 2014, 11:22 PM
    PLAYED BY MASE
    YEARS OLD
    Semmes Alabama
    MORTAL [A]
    17 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: VEGETARIAN
    NEUTRAL
    SINGER
    PB: HAYLEY WILLIAMS
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Eliasz and Heather
    Hmm so I've been pretty much plotting with everyone so to speak, but i' really wanna do something with Henrik & Eliasz. I don't really know why but I do. My general thought is that she somehow stumbles onto the boys. Either at the gallery or maybe at a club or something. She's a art student, who has been allowing kindred to feed off of her. That however has pretty much sent her straight to addiction land and she's pretty screwed up right now. If it's Eliasz who finds her, I was thinking that maybe he's compassionate enough to try and help her break through the addiction highs and the withdrawal symptoms and try to get her back on her own feet. Think of her as their own potential pet project lol.
    ©
    PMEmail
    ^
    ELIASZ KOŁA
     Posted: Sep 30 2014, 11:34 PM
    PLAYED BY HARLEY
    YEARS OLD
    Podole, 1502
    KINDRED
    17 POSTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTURE
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Eliasz and Heather
    Any of those settings would be good. I'm not sure how Eliasz would react to her, honestly. Part of him is still old fashioned, yet for the most part, he's pretty laid back and accepting of things. I think he'd try to get her to give up her addiction to being bitten. He doesn't care much for the idea of blood dolls. Even if it's a willing meal, he thinks it's sort of like playing with food. But, he also realizes, those are humans that got dragged into things.
    ©
    PM
    ^
    HEATHER POE
     Posted: Sep 30 2014, 11:43 PM
    PLAYED BY MASE
    YEARS OLD
    Semmes Alabama
    MORTAL [A]
    17 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: VEGETARIAN
    NEUTRAL
    SINGER
    PB: HAYLEY WILLIAMS
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Eliasz and Heather
    I think that's part of the idea that makes it so appealing to me. They might pretend to be all modern and up to date etc, but sometimes old values and views tend to poke through and cause all sorts of drama and other feelings. I mean if you wanted too we could have it totally wig him out at first and maybe pull Krys in with Henrik and have to get them to sort of come around before she actually gets killed or something. -shrugs- up to you guys.
    ©
    PMEmail
    ^
    ELIASZ KOŁA
     Posted: Oct 4 2014, 01:04 PM
    PLAYED BY HARLEY
    YEARS OLD
    Podole, 1502
    KINDRED
    17 POSTS
    CAMARILLA
    VENTURE
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Eliasz and Heather
    I can see where it'd be an interesting thing to play out. Eliasz is and can be highly opinionated, so there's that. I just have to figure out how they meet and go from there, really.
    ©
    PM
    ^
    ALICIA SANTOS
     Posted: Oct 16 2014, 06:12 PM
    PLAYED BY Kat
    YEARS OLD
    N/A
    KINDRED
    11 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: N/A
    Sabbat
    Tremere Antitribu
    PB: N/A
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

{Main Account Katia Arshun]

subaccounts:

Daniel Monroe
    Alicia Santos
    Sophia Salak
    Dr. Karen Fields

Hey guys just stepping in on this one to say if you need a Sabbat vampire to make trouble for you, Alicia is bored.

If someone on the Camarilla side were friendly to Amber and tried to undo her addiction, Alicia would do all she could
    to get in the way of that......

Then there is my Nos Sophia.
    PMEmailWebsite
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    Fast Reply
    New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
    Illusion of Grandeur The Kingdom of Nightingale The Power of Two Death Waits for No One Nothing Else Matters Shake the Sky RP LOVERS Fall from Grace Blood Charmed & Dangerous 

SKINNED BY WHAT KATY DID. TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET. SLIDER HEADER BY RING WANG.