NO SPAM. NO DRAMA. NO ADS.

• WELCOME TO DOUBLE VISION. WE'RE A SUPERNATURAL ROLE PLAY SET IN THE MODERN NIGHTS IN THE SUNNY STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND OUR LORE FOLLOWS THE RULES ESTABLISHED IN WHITE WOLF'S WORLD OF DARKNESS UNIVERSE. WHEN FIRST REGISTERING ON THE SITE PLEASE DO SO WITH A OOC ACCOUNT ALL IN CAPITALS.

07 - MORTALS
    09 - KINDRED
    00 - KUEI-JIN
    00 - GAROU
    00 - WITCHES
    00 - GHOULS
    01 - HUNTERS
  • KAAY
    MASEY
    Name
    Name

•  
    Add Reply
    New Poll

I should have figured he would do this
    ALICIA SANTOS
     Posted: Jan 11 2015, 07:10 PM
    PLAYED BY Kat
    YEARS OLD
    N/A
    KINDRED
    11 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: N/A
    Sabbat
    Tremere Antitribu
    PB: N/A
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Alicia knew immediately upon meeting Daniel Monroe that he did not like her for some reason, although the more she searched her mind the less it made sense to her.
    She assumed he was a loud mouth wanna be bad ass brujah, and she thought nothing of his seemingly empty threats, until they were no longer empty threats anymore.

When he snuck up behind her, and silenced the area around them with his clan's signature discipline, she realized, far too late the mistake she had made.

Some how, even though it really was dumb luck, she missed the dagger heading for the back of her neck. She reached for her own onyx handled dagger, a weapon that she kept in the leather hilt on her side, slashing at the annoying bastard, drawing blood a few times before being grazed in turn a few times herself.

She didn't make a habit of running, but she did consider that it might just be a good idea in this circumstance,a s she realized that this Assamite, as undoubltedly that is what he had to be, was after her with a vengeance. She couldn't require having done anything in particular to him, but it was a clan vs. clan thing, it didn't matter.

When his blade slashed across her throat, and her precious vitae spilled to the ground, and her with it, and she found herself unable to move or fight back, she knew she was in trouble.

She could hear the sound of a group of people surrounding her where she had fallen. It took a few minutes for her to recognize some of them as Camarilla vampires. She had just went from being in trouble to being totally fucked in less than five minutes.

It was humilating and degrading being placed in the body bag, not to mention a little scary as you really could not unzip them from the inside. She had no idea where she was going, or what would happen when she got there. All she could do was wait.

To be continued.....

What could have been minutes or hours later, Alicia Santos heard the sound of the zipper of the body bag opening, and she waited to see where she was an who had taken her there. When she glanced around her and saw she was in a hospital she knew that things were just starting to get interesting.

PMEmailWebsite
    ^
    ALICIA GARNER
     Posted: Jan 16 2015, 11:36 PM
    PLAYED BY KAAY
    YEARS OLD
    Bronx, NYC
    MORTAL [A]
    9 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: No Restrictions
    HUMANITY
    3rd Year ER Resident
    PB: Jennifer Morrison
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

you can't always get
    what you want
    Usually Alicia preferred to stay within the hospital. Focus on keeping her patients comfortable and on the mend. But occasionally things fell through the cracks and she found herself doing odd jobs as they came up. Tonight's odd job was grabbing a few cadavers from the medical clinic that had been donated by the families (or in some cases the state itself) for the medical students to practice procedures on. Things like suturing and iv placement were often better done on those who couldn't feel pain and while practicing on dummy hands were good too sometimes it helped to have the real thing.

Her trip to the clinic was uneventful and she couldn't help but shake the feeling that somethings was about to happen that was going to change her view on the just how quiet the night was. Although she was used to doing these runs on her own, the hospital had decided that one person wouldn't cut the job tonight and they'd sent a partner with her. Dr. Delaney was a first year intern at the same hospital she worked and and from what she'd seen thus far, he seemed like a nice guy all the way around. The trip from the city center to Santa Monica had been quiet, idle chat filtering in between them as she drove the van.

"Somehow I suspect you asked for this assignment. They don't usually send help with me when there's bodies to be picked up"

tag // Justin Delaney
    words // IDK
    notes // woo yay for body pick up!
    TY JOEI
    PMEmail
    ^
    JUSTIN DELANEY
     Posted: Jan 17 2015, 07:12 PM
    PLAYED BY Kat
    YEARS OLD
    N/A
    MORTAL
    3 POSTS
    N/A
    FIRST YEAR RESIDENT
    PB: ERIC WINTER
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Justin smiled as he finished slowly unzipping the bodybag. "It's fascinating, how much we are able to learn about the living by studying the dead. he focused on the still face of the pale beautiful dark haired woman in the body bag, and turned to Alicia.

"So, do we know anything about the cadavers they bring into the hospital for these hands on classes, or is she just a Jane Doe to the state? I guess I know I'm not supposed to even be asking these questions, but I just have an insatiable curiousity, and I find myself wanting to know.
    PMEmail
    ^
    ALICIA GARNER
     Posted: Jan 17 2015, 07:32 PM
    PLAYED BY KAAY
    YEARS OLD
    Bronx, NYC
    MORTAL [A]
    9 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: No Restrictions
    HUMANITY
    3rd Year ER Resident
    PB: Jennifer Morrison
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

you can't always get
    what you want
    Alicia glanced over to Justin when he spoke. She couldn't argue with his theory but still hanging around with the dead wasn't exactly something she liked to focus on. She rather enjoyed her patient's alive and breathing. "We've come a long way thanks to the studied we've done on cadavers. No doubt about that. Regardless I still find it a tad creepy that we've yet to reach the hospital and you're enamored by the jane doe in the back of the van. I know you've claimed your lack of a relationship is because of no social life. But this might play a big part in it as well." She was teasing of course, trying to fill up the awkward silence as she let her eye fall back onto the road in front of her.

Her thoughts were once again broken when he spoke up wanting to know if they knew anything else about her. She shook her head. "Most of the time no. We tend to not look into back history and the stories of the cadavers that find their way to us. Could you really do procedures on her if you knew who she was? If you knew her story? Could you view her as just another lot number if you knew her name and all that she'd left behind?"

tag // Justin Delaney
    words // IDK
    notes // woo yay for body pick up!
    TY JOEI
    PMEmail
    ^
    JUSTIN DELANEY
     Posted: Jan 17 2015, 09:48 PM
    PLAYED BY Kat
    YEARS OLD
    N/A
    MORTAL
    3 POSTS
    N/A
    FIRST YEAR RESIDENT
    PB: ERIC WINTER
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

Justin quirked an eyebrow at Alicia, then looked at the still form of the beautiful so called 'dead; wman. "You do have a point. As much as I am curious, if I knew what had happened to her, really knew it would bug the shit out of me when it was time to do the work on her body. She we cesase to be a cadaver and become a person, and that just would make the work impossible for me."

"So how much time do we have until the other interns arrive and we get started on our work for tonight. Do you know wheat we are going to get started with?" Justin asked as he moved away from the still body of the hispanic woman.
    PMEmail
    ^
    DANIEL MONROE
     Posted: Mar 3 2015, 10:25 AM
    PLAYED BY Katia
    YEARS OLD
    N/A
    KINDRED
    12 POSTS
    INDEPENDANT
    Assamite Sorceror
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

He probably should have left the hospital. He had kidnapped Alicia Santos, the bitch of a Tremere that dared to sit next to him in a club and act like they were old friends, or almost kidnapped her. The police came, and he had to hide from them, and they found her staked, and immobile, and of course, believed her to be dead, like any good medical team would have believed

His mother used to say that animals didn't shit where they eat, and it was true for animals, but for some damn reason
    vampires sometimes had a tendency to do stupid things that made feeding harder, and he was one of those vampires.

He wanted to know what happened to the bitch. He didn't necessarily come to finish the job, at least he told himself he hadn't, but he did have that damned problem of getting addicted to kindred blood. If he tasted her she might be shit out of luck no matter how hard he tried. It would become a matter of willpower then.

He wandered through the halls of the hospital trying to figure out where she was, and to see if he could come up with a mortal to feed on while he was here. He had feed on a passerby leaving the Asylum, not having any luck with seducing anyone in the club so having to rely on just taking what he wanted. He had a big ego and he was not as awesome as he thought. Occasionally, if someone earned his respect, he would admit it. Usually however, it was a deeply held secret.
    PMEmail
    ^
    KAREN FIELDS
     Posted: Mar 3 2015, 11:09 AM
    PLAYED BY Kat
    YEARS OLD
    N/A
    MORTAL
    12 POSTS
    NEUTRAL
    Medical Examiner
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

The Chief Medical Examiner had some free time this evening. It wasn't something that normally was afforded her living in the area, but the Assistant Chief Medical Examiner had offered to take her shift for the Night, and she had turned off her phone, even though she had really felt like throwing it off the Golden Gate Bridge, she was so sick and tired of the Drama as of late.

Karen took a quickl trip into the cafeteria, and ordered herself one of the Sandwiches situated inside the vending machine, and quickly ate, and drank so that she would be feeling 100 percent when she made her appearance at the Interns class tonight.

She had offered the Physician in charge of the lessons to assist him. It was weird perhaps, putting her own shift aside just to do more work, but she was beginning to find that she could relax around the dead for some reason, and so she had started to spend more and more of her free time talking to them about her worries, and the night that she could have sworn she had seen something she would rather have not seen right her in the hospital.

She had been having nightmares again, and she was on the brink of bringing them to
    a Psychiatrist in order to deal with them, but sh3e was afraid. The dead held no grudge,
    or secrets. Or did they?

She grabbed a soda, which she really was not allowed to have in the
    room when they dissected the human remains in about a half an hour, or was it an hour, well, she would be on time.

Karen quickly made her way into the Physcian's locker room, and changed her outfit, chosing to keep the soda in the locker room for now, placing it on a shelf where it would be ok for the time being.

When she was finally in her Whitest Whites, Dr. Karen Fields made her way down the hall to the Classroom where the Interns would be dissecting their very first corpses, more excited about it than most women were a first date.

"Good evening everyone. I forgot to place the starting time in my calender, when should everyone else be here tonight?" Karen asked Alicia and Justin as she stood against the wall, with the door to the room open, looking over towards the five bodies that were laid out and ready for the class tonight.
    PMEmailWebsite
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    Fast Reply
    New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
    Illusion of Grandeur The Kingdom of Nightingale The Power of Two Death Waits for No One Nothing Else Matters Shake the Sky RP LOVERS Fall from Grace Blood Charmed & Dangerous 

SKINNED BY WHAT KATY DID. TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET. SLIDER HEADER BY RING WANG.