NO SPAM. NO DRAMA. NO ADS.

• WELCOME TO DOUBLE VISION. WE'RE A SUPERNATURAL ROLE PLAY SET IN THE MODERN NIGHTS IN THE SUNNY STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND OUR LORE FOLLOWS THE RULES ESTABLISHED IN WHITE WOLF'S WORLD OF DARKNESS UNIVERSE. WHEN FIRST REGISTERING ON THE SITE PLEASE DO SO WITH A OOC ACCOUNT ALL IN CAPITALS.

07 - MORTALS
    09 - KINDRED
    00 - KUEI-JIN
    00 - GAROU
    00 - WITCHES
    00 - GHOULS
    01 - HUNTERS
  • KAAY
    MASEY
    Name
    Name

•  
    Add Reply
    New Poll

PLOT
    KAAY
     Posted: Dec 31 2013, 11:59 PM
    PLAYED BY kaay
    YEARS OLD
    N/A
    ADMIN
    46 POSTS
    BLOOD DIET: N/A
    PRIMOGEN
    GODDESS
    PB: N/A
    APPSHIPTRACKOTHER

the background
    the modern nights.

oh some may call it a curse, a life like mine. but other, a blessing.
    it's certainly a lonely life, but a fulfilling one at best.
    it's my cross to bear and I bear it gladly.
    someone has to take a stand against evil, why should it not be me?

this isn't the same city you remember. sure it might look the same on a quick glance but so much is changed that you probably wouldn't see what's new even if you went looking for it. and truthfully its all due to one big show down, that didn't go quite right. while the camarilla and the sabbat have always been at each others throats. no one expected the anarchs to step in like they did and throw everything out of whack.

but times have changed and to prevent the exposure of their precious masquerade, the camarilla has been forced to change their tactics. the purebloods that once ruled with undying loyalty from the turned-bloods and their familiars are loosing their grip. younger members of the clans are starting to push back against all the rules and regulations and everything is only just beginning to reach the boiling point. the change however has brought one new thing to the already busy streets of LA. Hunters. And they're here to do a job. But as things would turn out. Vampires aren't the only things out there in the night that the hunters have to worry about.

PMEmail
    ^
    0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    Fast Reply
    New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
    Illusion of Grandeur The Kingdom of Nightingale The Power of Two Death Waits for No One Nothing Else Matters Shake the Sky RP LOVERS Fall from Grace Blood Charmed & Dangerous 

SKINNED BY WHAT KATY DID. TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET. SLIDER HEADER BY RING WANG.